With the adoption of the Charter of Sustainability Commitments (2018-2022), the University has chosen to commit to the responsible management of resources concerning the aspects of the economy and environmental impact, discouraging waste and promoting the reduction of consumption.
The actions planned for this area include:
- promoting the principles of Green Public Procurement, both within the University and in the local area
- encouraging differentiated waste collection in the University facilities
- reduce the consumption of disposable plastic
- reduce consumption of paper and toner
- recycle and reuse products and their components.